Services / Shared Branching
Convenience When, Where, and How You Want It
Homefield Credit Union’s participation in the CO-OP Shared Branch network means convenience when, where, and how you want it. As our member, you can visit any of the more than 5,000 credit union locations wherever you see the CO-OP Shared Branch logo and conduct transactions as though you were at a Homefield Credit Union branch.
- Get person-to-person assistance with your accounts, even when you’re far from home
- Make deposits, transfers, account inquiries, and much more
- Take advantage of over 5,000 convenient locations
- Present your credit union name, membership account number, and a government ID and you’ll have access to your accounts
- Easily locate a shared branch wherever you are, through any of CO-OP’s locator tools, by calling, using their mobile app, or an internet browser
Find a branch location right now using the online locator or call 1-888-SITE-CO-OP.