Free Kasasa Saver®
Each month that you earn cash rewards in Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back, those earnings transfer into Kasasa Saver. Your Kasasa Saver also earns up to 0.50% APY!*
· Free account that helps you save automatically
· Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards
· 0.50% APY* on balances up to $25,000
· 0.50% to 0.31% APY on balances over $25,000 depending on balance in account*
· 0.05% APY* if qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back
· No minimum balance to earn rewards
· No monthly service fee
· Free Direct Deposit
· Free Online Banking
· Free Telephone Banking
· Free E-Statements
· $5 minimum deposit to open
It’s So Easy to Earn Rewards
Just meet a few qualifications in your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back checking (banking basics that you’re probably already doing anyway).
Qualifying for the Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate, too. To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account each monthly qualification cycle:
· Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
· Be enrolled and log into online banking at least once per month
· Be enrolled and receive E-Statement notice
That’s it. Even if you don’t meet your qualifications in a month, your Kasasa® accounts are still free. Plus, you’ll still earn our base dividend rate on Kasasa Saver. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month!
Statement Savings Account
Our statement savings account establishes your membership with Homefield Credit Union. It gives you an ownership share in this institution. This interest bearing account receives monthly statements that are available electronically or by mail, has no monthly fees associated with it, offers a competitive interest rate and has a minimum balance requirement of only $5.
We offer both vacation and Christmas club accounts to our members. Both interest bearing accounts require nominal minimum balances of $5 and have no monthly fees associated with them while offering competitive interest rates. You have the freedom to make deposits at your convenience and for our Christmas club account holders we automatically transfer your balances into the credit union account of your choice every October; just in time for the Holidays.
Certificates of Deposit
Homefield Credit Union offers a wide variety of term certificates for our members that offer both competitive rates and flexibility of term. With a minimum deposit of $1,000 you can lock in a fixed interest rate for as little as 90 days or for as long as 5 years.
* "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Kasasa Cash Back rewards or interest earned in Kasasa Cash will be credited to your Kasasa Saver account on the last day of the monthly statement cycle. If qualifications in Kasasa Cash Back or Kasasa Cash are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) balances up to $25,000 in Kasasa Saver receive an APY of 0.50%; and (2) balances over $25,000 in Kasasa Saver earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $25,000, resulting in 0.50% - 0.31% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash Back or Kasasa Cash, all balances in the Kasasa Saver earn 0.05% APY. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) stated above are accurate as of December 1, 2016. Rates may change after account is opened. Limit one account per SSN.